Sun, Jul 09|
Norway - Scandinavia
(NORWAY) 2023 "Driving & Flying the Fjords" Experience - Group 2
Get your private group together and have the experience of a lifetime!
Time & Location
Jul 09, 12:00 AM GMT+2 – Jul 15, 1:00 AM GMT+2
Norway - Scandinavia, Norway's West Coast - Fjord Country
About the event
NO, YOU ARE NOT DREAMING. THIS IS NORWAY CALLING!
Adventuris' first bucket list experience is one to last a lifetime. It is my greatest honor and pleasure to offer you the 2023 "Drive the Fjords" Experiences by Adventuris and our exclusive Norway partners. I am adding as much info as I can below, and each group will have a detailed, customized itinerary created exclusively for the particular group.
------------ THE PROGRAM ------------
- This magical adventure is composed of 6 days / 5 nights in the world-famous, picture-perfect Norwegian west coast, fjord country. You will experience a 100% curated and customized program, a completely off-the-beaten-path, highly exclusive, luxurious experience that will cater to only 2-8 guests.
- Historic hotels, gourmet meals, and exquisite wines: You will stay in historic, iconic hotels such as the Storfjord and Union. You will enjoy chef-prepared, gourmet meals with wine pairings, including a private picnic in the forest, a private lunch on an island, and more.
- Porsche ...: Guests will experience the world-renowned, iconic Atlantic Road and Trollstigen in their own Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo (2 guests per car). Each morning the route for the day will be uploaded to your Porsche, and ready for you to drive off by the time you finish breakfast and step out of the hotel door. These iconic Norwegian roads have been featured in numerous magazines, commercials, and movies throughout the decades. The latest one being the launch video for the Ferrari Purosangue. This is also the region where "Mission Impossible - Fallout" (2018) was filmed. You will be
- ... and helicopters: Want more? In order to experience this stunning landscape really up close, you will be treated to a breathtaking helicopter tour of the fjords!
- Epic Norwegian landscape: You will experience the breathtaking Norwegian fjords every step of the way. Photos can never possibly do them justice. This is Tor's birthplace and we have been to the region countless times. Regardless of how often we visit the area, we are in awe every single time.
------------ DATES ------------
Due to the weather, the season is open from early June to late September. Additional weeks are still available for July, August, and September 2023.
If you have friends and/or family you want to travel with, you can form your own private group. A group can be formed with 2-8 guests.
Group 1 (June 11-17, 2023): FULL
Group 2 (July 09-15, 2023): FULL
------------ COST PER PERSON ------------
NOK 87000 (Norwegian Kroner) or about $8,300 (exchange rate on 02/21/2023). Everything I mentioned above is included in the program the moment you step off the airplane in Ålesund (AES). A 30% deposit is required to guarantee your spot. All you will need to pay extra is your flight to-from Norway - and the souvenirs you choose to bring home!
The fee includes:
- All taxes
- Luxury accommodation in boutique hotels
- Helicopter tour
- All meals (including gourmet dinners, lunches, and a few surprises).
To put this cost in perspective:
- 2-day M School is +$4,000 per person.
- 1.5-hour 911 Porsche Experience in Atlanta is $1,275 per person.
This is an experience for all your senses, an experience for your body, mind, and soul. The experience of a lifetime. Are you ready? Send me an email and #experiencelife!
View the blog post for some stunning photos, and videos of locations and landscapes included in the itinerary.