Fri, Jun 09|
Norway - Scandinavia
(NORWAY) 2023 "Driving & Flying the Fjords" Experience - Group 1
Join Adriana & Tor for the experience of a lifetime!
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2023, 12:00 AM GMT+2 – Jun 16, 2023, 12:00 PM GMT+2
Norway - Scandinavia, Norway's West Coast - Fjord Country
About the event
No, you are not dreaming. This is Norway calling!
Reading the detailed itinerary for this once-in-a-lifetime dream adventure, I truly had goosebumps. Adventuris' first bucket list experience is one to last a lifetime; one to tell your children and grandchildren about! So, without further ado, here it is:
It is my greatest honor and pleasure to offer you the 2023 "Drive the Fjords" Experiences by Adventuris and our exclusive Norway partners. I am adding as much info as I can below, and each group will have a detailed, customized itinerary created exclusively for the particular group.
What is included
- This magical adventure is composed of 6 days / 5 nights in the world-famous, picture-perfect Norwegian west coast, fjord country. You will experience a 100% curated and customized program, a completely off-the-beaten-path, highly exclusive, luxurious experience that will cater to a total of a minimum of 2 and a max of 8 guests.
- Historic hotels, gourmet meals, and exquisite wines: You will stay in historic, iconic hotels such as the Storfjord and Union. You will enjoy chef-prepared, gourmet meals with wine pairings, including a private picnic in the forest, a private lunch on an island, and more.
- Porsches...: You will drive the world-renowned, iconic Atlantic Road and Trollstigen, both featured in numerous magazines, commercials, and movies throughout the decades. This is also the region where "Mission Impossible - Fallout" (2018) was filmed. Oh, but wait! You will be experiencing these iconic roads on your own, driving a Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo (2 guests per car). Each route for the day will be already uploaded to your Porsche by the time you finish breakfast and step out of the hotel door.
- ... and helicopters: Want more? In order to experience this stunning landscape really up close, you will be treated to a breathtaking helicopter tour of the fjords!
- Epic Norwegian landscape: You will experience the breathtaking Norwegian fjords every step of the way. Photos can never possibly do them justice. This is Tor's birthplace and we have been to the region countless times. Regardless of how often we visit the area, we are in awe every single time.
Group 1 (June 06-11, 2023) is full.
Group 2 (June 25-30, 2023) has 2 spots available
Additional weeks are still available for July, August, and September 2023. If you have friends and/or family you want to travel with, you can form your own group. A group can be formed with 2-8 guests.
The updated 2023 cost per person is NOK 828000 (Norwegian Kroner) or about $8,300 (exchange rate on 11/14). That amount already includes all taxes. Everything I mentioned above is included in the program the moment you step off the airplane in Ålesund (AES). All you will need to pay extra is your flight to-from Norway, and the souvenirs you choose to bring home! Just to put this in perspective, a 2-day M School is now costing $4,000 per person. A 30% deposit is required to guarantee your spot.
This is an experience for all your senses, an experience for your body, mind, and soul. The experience of a lifetime. Are you ready? Send me an email and #experiencelife!
View the blog post for some stunning photos, and videos of locations and landscapes included in the itinerary.