Sat, Feb 18|
Multiple venues. See description.
(HOU) Classic Car Rally II (NEW DATE)
FOLLOWING THE SUCCESS OF OUR FIRST ONE BACK IN OCTOBER 2022, WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN!
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2023, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM CST
Multiple venues. See description., Chapel Hill, TX 75707
About the event
WHAT: Classic Car Rally covering 60 miles of Chappell Hill Country Roads. Expect to add at least 130 miles to your odometer between our departure point, country drive, and back to the start point. We will have fast straights and undulating roads. We will tour 60 miles of great Texas back roads with 2 stops destined for a great photo opportunity. 1st stop is in Independence, TX and 2nd stop is at Washington State Park.
After our run back into town, lunch will be at Chappell Hill Bakery and Deli. They serve great BBQ along with fresh bakery and deli items. You are responsible for your own check.
- Even though this event is geared towards classic vehicles (25+ years), we welcome modern classics and modern vehicles to this event; we just ask that you "mind our elders" :-D
- This is not a race. This is not a corner carving, dial-your-suspension-to-the-stiffest-mode drive. This is more of a cruise with friends on nice Texas backroads.
Saturday, February 18, 2023 (SHINE-ONLY EVENT)
- 8:45 am pre-meet location for Katy / Westside guests - Shell station on 99 @ Colonial Parkway (1414 W Grand Pkwy N, Katy, TX 77494).
- 9 am: Meet at Rooms To Go Parking Lot. (29060 Hempstead Rd Cypress, TX 77433)
- 9:45 am: Drivers meeting
- 10 am: Rolling out
- 12 pm: Lunch and departure. Chappell Hill Bakery and Deli (8900 Hwy 290 E Chappell Hill, TX 77426)
- 2 pm: End of event; individual drive back home.
- Download OsmAnd Maps Travel and Navigate from the app store
- Next, download this GPX file to your phone.
- Open OsmAnd Maps Travel and Navigate and upload the file into the app.
- Only website-registered Adventuris members are allowed to attend Adventuris events. No walk-ins are allowed.
- Guests are welcome when riding with you. Include their name when registering.
- If your guest is planning to drive their own car, please have them register as an Adventuris member.
- This event is capped at 15 cars
- Remember to have a full tank of gas. For classic cars, make sure to top off all fluids, check tire pressure, and do any other necessary checks.
We are looking forward to seeing friends and new smiling faces!
Houston Area Director